Print to the Wireless Printer from your laptop or mobile device.
Certain devices may require the IP address:
Instructions for adding the Wireless Printer to a PC laptop:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Devices
- Go to Printers & Scanners
- Click Add a printer or scanner
- Click The printer that I want isn’t listed
- Select the Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname option
- Paste the following IP address into the Hostname or IP address field: 192.168.222.25
- Click Next
- Follow the instructions to add the LIB-Wireless printer and print a test page
Instructions for adding the Wireless Printer to a Mac laptop:
- Click on the Apple icon
- Click System Preferences
- Click Printers & Scanners
- Click the + sign to add a printer
- Click IP
- Paste the IP address into the Address field: 192.168.222.25
- Select Line Printer Daemon - LPD for the Protocol menu
- Allow the laptop to find the printer called RICOH MP 4054 in the Use menu
- Click Add
- You should now be able to print
Chromebooks require using Google Cloud Print. The wireless printer is not a Google Cloud Print device. You will need to log into your Google Drive or your email account from one of the library's computers or library laptops in order to print.
There is a mobile app: RICOH Smart Device Connector
- Connect to the UCC Guest WiFi
- Download the app
- Click Connect with QR Code
- Select the Add Machine button
- Select Add by IP Address/Host Name
- Find the Ricoh MP 4054 printer using the IP address 192.168.222.25
- Register the printer
How to print from an Android device using the Ricoh Smart Device Connector app:
- Download the document from the document source such as Google Drive
- Select Print
- Select Local Folder
- Select Device Folder
- Select folder such as Downloads or My Documents
- Select document
- Select Print Settings
- Click on the Start button
iPhones and iPads:
iPhones and iPads are unable to use wireless printing when printing documents from Google Drive or from email accounts because there is no capability to download these files directly to the devices.
- You will need to log into your Google Drive or your email account from one of the library's computers, library laptops, or from your laptop in order to print.
Download the wireless printer MP 4054 driver for your operating system.
Your operating system should appear automatically near the top of the page. If the incorrect operating system appears, you can change it to the correct one.
This service is free to current UCC students printing course documents.
If you are not a UCC student, please pay 5 cents per printed side at the Circulation desk.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact the library staff!