Attention: Students enrolled in online courses (through UCC or other affiliated universities) who will need to take supervised exams must schedule their testing dates and times with Mary Worthington.
Umpqua Community College is the official GED Test Center for Douglas County.
You can take several exams at UCC Testing Services:
- The Placement Tests – Determines the English and Math courses you must take when you start at UCC.
- CLEP (College-Level Examination Program) – Earn college credits by testing your knowledge in Composition, Natural Sciences, Humanities, and Social Science/History.
- GED (General Education Development) – Earn a high school equivalency credential by taking the GED test.
- We also offer proctoring services for students from other colleges and universities who need to take a proctored test.
- In addition, we offer industry based exams which include Pearson Vue, Prometric, Building Codes Division, Oregon Dept. of Agriculture (ODA), and DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST).
Be sure to contact Testing Services at 541-440-7659 for more information.
Testing Services Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Testing Services is closed on major holidays
Walk-In Placement Testing Hours:
Tuesday:8:15 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Thursday: 10:15 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
OR by appointment.
Summer 2018 Walk-In Placement Testing Hours (June 18 - September 7)
Monday-Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Closed on Thursday and Friday
Testing Services Office
Educational Skills Building (ESB), Room 10
Umpqua Community College
1140 Umpqua College Rd
Roseburg, OR 97470
PARKING: Park in open parking. (Yellow marked parking lanes.)