Thank you for choosing Umpqua Community College!
Completing Student Orientation is an important part of getting a strong start to your academic adventure. Whether you are a first-year student or transferring, orientation is an important step. The Admissions staff is here to help you every step of the way!
What you will learn
- Identify student resources
- Access and use your student accounts
- Recognize key college policies, procedures, and practices
- Learn about financial aid and other ways to pay for college
- Know your next steps and how to ask for help
New Student Orientation information will be sent to you in your "Welcome to UCC" email.
Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder. Our Enrollment Advisors will email you at the email address you put on your admissions application.
Have you applied to UCC? If not, apply. Then, we'll send you the student orientation information.
Would you like an in-person Orientation?
Office of Admissions