- Acts in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner toward customers and co-workers at all times.
- Contributes to the daily workflow with regular and punctual attendance.
- Exerts a high degree of energy and drive to meet customer demands.
- Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there is constant change and minimal direct supervision.
- Presents a tidy appearance with good hygiene.
- Is able to make quick and appropriate decisions.
- Takes action to meet customer needs.
- Anticipates bottlenecks in service and acts to resolve them.
- Learns quickly.
- Communicates viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and managers in a constructive manner.
Job Title: Team Members
- If less than 18 years old, must provide proof of age and work permit as required.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours.
- Must have a food handler’s certificate according to state or local requirements (may be obtained on-the-job).
- Strong customer service skills required.
Job Status: Full-Time
Hours: Depends on Employer
Wage: Depends on Employer
Location: Multiple Locations
How to Apply: Online with Taco Bell