- Caregivers work one-on-one with their clients
- Helping seniors and disabled people in their own homes
- Caregivers must assist with bathing, grooming, dressing, meal preparation, transfer assistance, light housekeeping, laundry, and if necessary assist with medication.
- Verifiable care giving experience is a plus
- Have a friendly and flexible attitude
- Reliable car with valid car insurance
- Ability to cook at least simple meals
- Ability to pass a background and reference check and a drug test
- Be available to work some weekends or evenings.
Job Status: Full Time / Part Time
Wage: Depend On Experience
How to Apply: In Person (Advantage Home Care)