- Provide socialization, conversation, and emotional reassurance to the client.
- Encourage and participate in reading, play appropriate games, and other activities to promote well-being and stimulate the clients mind and spirit.
- Encourage, monitor, and assist with meal preparation and fluids.
- Assist with feeding the client when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have one year experience as a care provider, CNA, Health Aide, or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must posses a valid ODL and provide proof of auto insurance.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
Job Status: Full Time / Part Time
Wage: Depend On Experience
Location: Roseburg / Sutherlin and Other Locations
How to Apply: In person or online at By Your Side