Work under the direction of the Business Manager who assigns and reviews overall performance to assure conformance with policies.
- Perform accounting functions and produce reports as needed. Uses QuickBooks accounting software to accurately record transactions and produces accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Uses MS Office software, including Excel Spreadsheet or compatible programs for accounting and general office purposes.
- Greets and interacts with members, visitors, renters, other employees, and vendors in person or by telephone in a pleasant and professional manner in so that business is conducted correctly, and customers have a positive experience.
- Collects and receives cash and checks for lot rentals, electricity, propane and other products and services. Properly records transactions and issues receipts.
- Fills in when the Business Manager is not available or working on other projects. Capable of performing reception and accounting functions.
- Coordinate and work closely with the Business Manager, Park Manager and Park Members.
- Prepare accounting and general office reports for staff, committees, Board of Directors, and the Membership.
- Performs other similar and incidental duties as assigned.
- Candidates need a thorough knowledge of modern office practices including accounting, other computer functions, and use of various types of office equipment.
- Have the ability to use Microsoft business software and QuickBooks.
- Have the ability to work harmoniously with others, understand and follow oral and written instructions and skilled in oral and written communications in the English language.
- Graduation from high school or possession of a GED and two years of experience in accounting utilizing QuickBooks is required.
- Some college level accounting courses and experience in customer service preferred.
Job Status: Part-Time
Hours: 16 hours per week (Occasionally must work longer days when needed to fill in.)
Wage: $15.00 per hour
How to Apply: Click Here to go online and apply with Express Employment
Position Closes: Open Until Filled