Thank you for your interest in studying at UCC and applying for UCC Foundation Scholarships.
The UCC Foundation Scholarships application is CLOSED
Get ready! The next scholarship period is February 11 - March 20, 2020
What is the best way to prepare for applying for UCC Foundation Scholarships?
- Apply to UCC! Only admitted students are eligible for UCC Foundation Scholarships. Current UCC students are eligible too! Of course, current students should be planning to attend UCC again in the Fall.
- Make sure you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Declare UCC as your college of choice. Use school code 003222.
- Be sure that you can log in and send emails from your student email. Hint: Do this after you apply to UCC.
- Be prepared to write essays. Gather people who can proof your writing.
- Choose 4-5 people who can provide a good reference about you. Ask them NOW. Get their email addresses. Remind them BEFORE the scholarship deadline.
Need inspiration? Watch some video testimonials from past scholarship recipients.
More Money for College
Lista de las becas en español
Ver y bajar una lista de las becas y sus descripciones.
Additional Resource Links
- Office of Student Access and Completion (OSAC) - Scholarship Catalog
- Scholly - Scholarship Search Tool and College Scholarship Finder App (Small Monthly Fee)
- OEDb - College Scholarship Database
- College Answer
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Scholarship Scams - Be aware and wary of ‘scholarship scams’ and organizations that promise money or who are willing to do the work for you.
Scholarship & Donor Relations Coordinator
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
LaVerne Murphy Student Center - map