Attending Student Orientation is an important part of getting a strong start to your academic adventure.
Orientation will help you:
- Identify student resources
- Learn to navigate the website and your student accounts
- Recognize key college policies, procedures, and practices
- Learn how to check your financial aid status
- Know your next steps
Student Orientation takes place on-campus in a group setting. You will need your UCC 800 ID number in order to sign-up.
Choose a date/time listed below then use the "Sign Up" link below to schedule your Student Orientation.
- Thursday, September 12, 9:00 am-11:00 am, HNSC 201/202 (Campus Map) FULL
- Friday, September 13, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm, Wayne Crooch Hall, Room 11/17 (Campus Map)
- Wednesday, September 18, 2:00pm-4:00 pm, Wayne Crooch Hall, Room 11/17 (Campus Map)
- Thursday, September 19, 9:00 am-11:00 am, Wayne Crooch Hall, Room 11/17 (Campus Map)
- Friday, September 20, 10:00am-12:00 pm, Wayne Crooch Hall, Room 11/17 (Campus Map)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your UCC student ID number.
- Student Orientation includes a brief 15-minute campus tour, please dress accordingly.
- If you require accommodations or need an alternative tour method, please contact Jessica.
How do I find out about Veterans-only Orientation or accommodations?
Contact Jessica for more information.
Can I take an Online Orientation?
Do you live out of the area and can't attend an on-campus orientation?
Contact Jessica for an online orientation option. Include your student ID number in the email.