Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer Degree
Public Relations Certificates at UCC
- Public Relations Specialist, One Year Certificate
- Public Relations Communication Assistant, Pathways Certificate
Ready to get started?
It's easy and only requires TWO steps.
Fill out our response form. This will alert us that you are interested in the Engineering programs.
If you are new to UCC (you've never taken a class), apply to UCC. Otherwise, you are done for now. You will be contacted about the next steps.
High School Students
Get a head start by becoming a dual credit student. Dual credit students attend UCC and high school at the same time! You can complete high school requirements, work on college prerequisites and earn credits towards a degree or certificate all at the same time.
First Generation College Students
Will you be the first in your family to go to college? Take advantage of the Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP). It's FREE. The TOP program provides the extra help you will need to be successful at UCC so you can transfer smoothly to university studies.
Residents of WA, ID, NV, and CA
If you are from Washington, Idaho, Nevada, or California, you pay Oregon resident tuition rates. That's a big discount! You might also be interested in what life is like around UCC. Find out.
Money for College
Get access to millions of dollars that are available to students - not just loans. There are scholarships, grants and work study opportunities too! Every student can use money for college. It can help you to be more successful. Plus, it can lower your debt load when you finish college. Some students actually leave college debt-free! Here are some important sources of money for college. Don't let these opportunities for financial aid pass you by. Act now! Decide. Commit. Succeed.
- Pell Grants part of FAFSA (for undergraduate students who display exceptional financial need.)
- Federal Work Study part of FAFSA (Work on Campus. Get experience in the workforce.)
- Scholarships, OSAC, FAFSA, and more (Sources of money for college.)
- UCC Scholars (Tuition waiver for high school seniors with high GPAs.)
At UCC, you can earn a TWO-YEAR TRANSFER DEGREE for less than you'll pay for one year at a state university. Plus, UCC offers:
• Seamless, direct transfer degrees
• Expert faculty dedicated to teaching
• Personal attention and small class sizes
• In-person, online, and hybrid classes
Prospective students should contact an Enrollment Advisor to get started and then see a program advisor (below) to develop a more focused educational plan.
Amy Fair - Contact
Chair, Associate Professor, Humanities