Student Accounts, located in the Laverne Murphy Student Center, can accept the following payments during regular scheduled business hours:
- Credit card/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, DIscover)
- Apple and Android Pay
- Third Party and Tuition Holding
There are no fees associated with these types of payment.
Mail Payment to:Umpqua Community CollegeStudent AccountsPO Box 967Roseburg, OR 97470
Payments can also be made by calling a Student Accounts representative.
UCC has contracted Nelnet to provide the ability to make payments online. Payments made using a debit card are treated as a credit card. Service fees will be assessed as follows and are non-refundable:
- Pay-in-full per term: $2.00
- Payment plan per term: $15.00
- Non-sufficient funds fee: $30.00
- Inaccurate Account Information fee: $30.00
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to your Student Self-Service
- Login with User ID number (800xxxxxx) and PIN number
- Select "Student"
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "Pay Student Account Online"
- Click to Pay
Target Dates for Enrollment
|Online Enrollment Cutoff Dates||Down Payment||Number of Payments||Payment Months|
|June 03, 2019||None||6||June-Nov|
|June 17, 2019||10%||5||July-Nov|
|July 18, 2019||15%||4||Aug-Nov|
|Aug 19, 2019||20%||3||Sept-Nov|
|Sept 16, 2019||35%||2||Oct & Nov|
|Oct 04, 2019||50%||1||November Only|
Please do not assume that your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your balance by viewing your Student Account or calling the UCC Finance Office at 541-440-4630 to confirm the change.
Learn more about UCC's tuition payment plan at www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/Umpqua.