This year's student art exhibit features more than 100 pieces of art created by UCC students.
Sixteen trees were recently planted on the UCC campus to replace the trees that were downed during February's snowstorm.
Using every trick in the book, UCC provided Patrick Schneider with the knowledge and skills he needed to build a radio station from scratch.
More Articles ...
- Understanding Culture and Building Better Businesses
- Five Minutes in a Chair can Save Your Life
- Red Your Lips to Raise Awareness
- Winter Term Honor Roll
- Community Invited to Attend Cost-Free Documentary
- Competitive Math Regionals Sums up at UCC
- Build a Place Where People Love to Work
- Showing Support and Raising Awareness
- Exploring Your Future with UCC
- CTE Signing Day: A National Success
- Truck Driving Program Receives State-of-the-Art Donation
- Art Gallery Welcomes Hallie Ford Fellows Exhibit
- Learn How to Get Paid While Going to School
- Student Selected as Coca-Cola Academic Team Gold Scholar
- Oregon's Community Colleges Prep to Convoy to the Capitol
- Teatro Milagro Presents Judge Torres
- UCC Student Awarded for Lifesaving Contributions
- Board of Education to Consider Child Care Center Closure
- UCC Nursing Program Facts
- Overcoming Fear to Answer the Call to Care
- Granting Wishes to Better Serve Students
- Community Answers Call to Pack the Gym
- Leaving the Nest: An Exit Interview with a Graduating Mascot
- Community Invited to Pack the Gym
- UCC Hosts First-Ever National CTE Signing Day