Apply for Fall term now! It starts September 28.
For Credit Programs at UCC
For credit programs and classes can lead to a degree or certificate and transfer to other colleges and universities for continued and advanced learning.
Get the full list of degrees and certificates.
For Credit Classes
Browse the online class schedule to get the most up-to-date schedule information!
Fall 2020 Community Connections (2.2 MB PDF)
This edition's spotlight is on learning at UCC. The success story highlights how the College is using technology to support student success during a global pandemic. Read the story.
Registration for Fall Term Credit Classes
All students are eligible to register for classes now. New students need to complete the first four enrollment steps:
Community and Workforce Registration (Non-Credit)
Community and Workforce classes cover the three areas below. They do not usually transfer for university credit but the classes can enrich your life, boost your career, and help develop your skills in various industries.
- Professional Skills
- Community Enrichment
- Health and Safety
Small Business Development Center Registration (Non-Credit)
We are building Oregon’s best businesses by offering no-cost advising, relevant workshops and classes throughout the year in the following areas:
- First Steps to Starting a Business
- Small Business Management Program
- Construction Contractors Pre-License Training and Exam
- Marketing, Social Media, Succession Planning
- Mentorship, Funding, Networking and much more!
Adult Basic Skills
Adult Basic Skills programs and classes help people to open new possibilities in education and employment. With Adult Basic Skills you can:
- Earn a General Education Diploma (GED).
- Learn English as a second language.
- Improve academic skills for better job prospects.
- Improve academic skills in order to succeed in college studies.